Some Beginning



Who will care to read what's written here? Does the space my thoughts take up hold any weight? Do my words matter? Does the world need another blog, another nobody sharing her mind?

As of now, I write to a number zero, zero number of known readers, zero minds processing what I'm attempting to communicate.

My entire life is not something for all the world to read about. Not everything I think will end up on the page. Some posts may be a snapshot of my life, others maybe a bunch of random thoughts that have been churning in my mind. Let's roll with it.

Every week will be different from the one before because every week of my life is different from the next. I know this--that I will be looking back, because I can learn from my past. I will be looking around at the world, culture, life as it is right now because reflection is good. I will be looking forward because there is a hope that exists in looking towards the things to come. Whether in the past, in the today, or in the days to come, I am certain that I will find God's grace throughout it all.

I don't know how this blog will look in a year, we'll see if I'm still going at it. But I do expect to grow from all of this.

My hope is that someone, somewhere is encouraged in some way. If that happens, my day will be made.
//Alyson Jennie

Comments

Popular Posts